You’re not the average real estate instructor. You actively engage your audience. You work every day to improve your presentation skills. You make class relevant to your students’ businesses. Why not tell people?
Introducing the Arizona Association of REALTORS® Master Educator Certification
The ME certification, created to recognize Arizona’s outstanding instructors, will be awarded to those who have demonstrated an understanding of adult learning principles and delivery skills.
Why should you earn the Master Educator Certification?
- Stand out from the competition.
- Gain a marketing edge.
- Be recognized for your skills.
- Make the hiring decision easier.
- Fill out and submit the master educator application.
- Attend an instructor development workshop in presentation skills within two (2) years preceding the certification application.
- Teach a minimum of five (5) classes annually.
- Pass a certification examination.
- Submit two (2) professional references.
- Submit two (2) copies of a 30-minute video segment of your teaching.*
- Remit a non-refundable certification fee of $75.
* Need help with your video? Brittni Matt will attend any class held in the Valley to record you. Contact her to schedule: BrittniMatt@aaronline.com
You know you’re the best of the best. Now it’s time to make it official.