Do you need help communicating with an Arizona REALTOR® or do you have questions about Arizona real estate transactions?
Trained REALTOR® Ombudsmen often function as an intermediary who communicate the concerns of one party to the other over the phone, so a positive relationship can be restored.
What an Arizona REALTOR® Ombudsman CAN do:
- Help you communicate with an Arizona REALTOR®
- Answer general questions about:
- Arizona real estate practice;
- Procedural questions regarding real estate transactions;
- REALTOR® Code of Ethics; or
- Professional Standards options.
What an Arizona REALTOR® Ombudsman CANNOT do:
- Advise whether a REALTOR® is violating the Code of Ethics;
- Intervene in an existing transaction on your behalf;
- Provide legal advice; and
- Review documentation.
Ombudsman Process (download flyer)
NOTE: An Ombudsman cannot assist a party with obtaining a reimbursement of funds or monetary damages.
If you are unable to download and complete the form, and have no family member or friend to assist you, please contact the Arizona Association of REALTORS® for assistance at (602) 248-7787.
Arizona Association of REALTORS® cannot affect an Arizona Real Estate License. If your pursuit is to affect an Arizona real estate agent’s license, refer to the Arizona Department of Real Estate (ADRE)