Are you committed to top-level skills and education for your sellers and buyers?
Don’t you deserve recognition for your real estate education achievements?
The Arizona REALTORS® Education Achievement program was created for members to recognize their commitment to go above and beyond in improving their service to buyers and sellers through professional development.
Members who meet the program requirements listed below, will qualify and are encouraged to add the achievement to their value statement for potential clients.
1. Complete 36 hours of real estate education between January 1 and December 31 every year.
- A minimum of 24 hours must be ADRE-approved continuing education. (No more than 7 hours of education per day will be counted).
- The remaining 12 hours of education can be obtained through attendance at any of the following classes and events (hours can be obtained from one of the four options or a combination of any of the four options):
- Additional ADRE approved continuing education classes.
- Arizona or National designation or certification renewal training.
- Real estate-related webinars (i.e.: diversity training).
- REALTOR® family conferences, conventions, or special events (C2EX and Fairhaven qualify as special events).
2. Hold an active Arizona REALTORS® or National Association of REALTORS® designation or certification.
Criteria & Application Timeframe:
Classes, training, and events for the 2023 application period, must be completed between January 1 and December 31, 2022. The online fillable application form must be submitted to the Arizona REALTORS® between December 15th and January 15th of each year. Your achievement will be acknowledged in January.
Example: Education hours obtained January 1-December 31, 2022; member application submitted to AAR between December 15, 2022-January 15, 2023.
- Recipients will be featured on a banner at every Arizona REALTORS® major event and announced on social media.
- Recipients will receive a certificate and infographic to provide to potential clients and incorporate into their marketing material.
- Quarterly webinars will be offered exclusively to recipients and an annual mixer will be scheduled at the Arizona REALTORS® annual convention.
This form is not yet available.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is the Arizona REALTORS® Education Achievement program?
A. The Education Achievement program is a recognition program developed to recognize members for their above and beyond commitment to improving their service to their buyers and sellers through professional development. It is not a certification.
Q. Is the Arizona REALTORS® Education Achievement the same as the Master of Real Estate Society (MRES)?
A. No, the Education Achievement is a new program that was introduced in 2021. The Master of Real Estate Society program was retired in 2021. To view a comparison of both programs, please visit: https://www.aaronline.com/education-achievement-program/.
Q. How do I earn the achievement?
A. To earn the achievement, members must have completed at least 36 hours of real estate education between January 1 and December 31 of each year and hold an AR or NAR family designation or certification. Please see the program criteria and qualifications page for further details.
Q. When do I submit my application and where do I send it?
A. The application period is December 15 – January 15 every year. The online application is available on the webpage: https://www.aaronline.com/education-achievement-program/
Q. How often do I need to reapply?
A. The Education Achievement is an annual recognition program. You should apply each year that you meet the qualifications.
Q. Is there an application fee?
A. There is no application fee.
Q. What classes and events qualify for hours?
A. Arizona approved continuing education classes, REALTOR® family conferences, conventions, and special events, Arizona or National designation or certification renewal training, and real estate related webinars.
Q. I took some C/E classes in another state, can they be used when applying for the Arizona REALTORS® Education Achievement program?
Q. What will I receive if my application is approved?
A. Recipients will receive a certificate and marketing material to provide to potential clients and incorporate into their marketing material. Quarterly webinars will be offered exclusively to recipients, and an annual mixer will be scheduled at the Arizona REALTORS® annual convention.
Q. I want to use the Education Achievement logo in my marketing. Where can I get an image to use for print?
A. Downloadable images are available on the Education Achievement webpage.
Q. Where can I get a list of members who have been recognized for their education achievement?
A. A list will be located on the Education Achievement webpage: https://www.aaronline.com/education-achievement-program/.
Q. Who should I contact if I have additional questions?
A. Please email Brittni Matt with additional questions: BrittniMatt@aaronline.com