TransactionDesk® is now available as a member benefit.
Getting started and need some help?
We have posted a list of commonly asked questions HERE.
Get TransactionDesk® support any time you need it 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Having an issue with TransactionDesk®? Before you call, check the list of ongoing issues being worked on here: TransactionDesk® Project page.
Call 800-668-8768 or email TDSupport@lwolf.com any time to get help with any problems you’re experiencing with TransactionDesk®!
For details on why Arizona REALTORS® switched form providers, click HERE.
Using Arizona REALTOR® Forms?
Fact vs. Fiction. What’s true regarding TransactionDesk?
The line between fact and opinion seems to blur. This trend can prove perilous as it leads to misinformation. CLICK HERE to separate fact from fiction and debunk some of the myths regarding TransactionDesk.
What’s included in TransactionDesk?
Auto-populates listing information directly into transactions.
Pulls most recent forms and contracts from the brokerage and MLS directly from the cloud. Available on PC, Mac, smartphone, and tablet.
Stores and organizes an unlimited number of documents in one place, providing central source of audit-ready historical documentation.
Fast-forward transactions with Authentisign, real estate’s #1 eSignature solution. Get documents and forms signed in seconds through a client’s email.
TransactionDesk Superuser MOU & Agreement
The state association is currently scheduling trainings.
The trainings will consist of one of the following:
- Every Wednesday at 10:00 there will be a Get Started live webinar for members to attend. Registration for these webinars can be found HERE.
Live In-Person classes
- Every two weeks the state association will have in-house Get Started training sessions held in the Meeting Center, training room #1. REGISTER HERE
- Live trainings will also be scheduled at local associations. The state association will try to accommodate all travel requests when possible, alternatively offering live streaming when necessary.
- TransactionDesk Basic Training Syllabus
- Essentials of getting started — Client Files using TransactionDesk®
- Started a file, now what?!? Intermediate and next steps
- Manage files like a PRO — Fast, Efficient and consistent
- Boss Broker: Agent Edition Broker Tools vs Full Featured Edition Broker Tools
- Authentisign Basics
- Authentisign Essentials – E-Signatures for paperless files