Getting started and need some help?
We have posted a list of commonly asked questions HERE.
Get Lone Wolf Transactions support any time you need it 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Call 800-668-8768 or email TDSupport@lwolf.com any time to get help with any problems you’re experiencing with TransactionDesk®!
Having an issue with Lone Wolf Transactions? Before you call, check the list of ongoing issues being worked on here: Lone Wolf Transactions
For details on why Arizona REALTORS® switched form providers, click HERE.
Using Arizona REALTOR® Forms?
Fact vs. Fiction. What’s true regarding TransactionDesk?
The line between fact and opinion seems to blur. This trend can prove perilous as it leads to misinformation. CLICK HERE to separate fact from fiction and debunk some of the myths regarding TransactionDesk.
What’s included in Lone Wolf Transactions?
Auto-populates listing information directly into transactions.
Pulls most recent forms and contracts from the brokerage and MLS directly from the cloud. Available on PC, Mac, smartphone, and tablet.
Stores and organizes an unlimited number of documents in one place, providing central source of audit-ready historical documentation.
Fast-forward transactions with Authentisign, real estate’s #1 eSignature solution. Get documents and forms signed in seconds through a client’s email.
Arizona REALTORS® Trainings
Transaction Desk & Authentisign Basic Training Webinar
- Creating a Transaction
- Creating a Signing
- Signing the documents from the client’s perspective
- Creating Clauses and Templates
- Sharing Transactions with your Team
- October 1, 2020 – 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- October 8, 2020 – 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM
- October 15, 2020 – 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- October 22, 2020 – 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM
Lone Wolf Trainings
- Essentials of getting started — Client Files using TransactionDesk®
- Started a file, now what?!? Intermediate and next steps
- Manage files like a PRO — Fast, Efficient and consistent
- Boss Broker: Agent Edition Broker Tools vs Full Featured Edition Broker Tools
- Authentisign Basics
- Authentisign Essentials – E-Signatures for paperless files