TransactionDesk® is now available as a member benefit. Log in via Single Sign-On (SSO) or at AARforms.com and take a moment to explore its functionality!
* Logged in Single Sign-On (SSO) user can access the services directly from the button below.
* You can get your username and password by clicking on the Forgot Username/Password link at AARforms.com.
Get TransactionDesk® support any time you need it 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Call 800-668-8768 or email TDSupport.com any time to get help with any problems you’re experiencing with TransactionDesk®!
Here’s what’s included.
Auto-populates listing information directly into transactions.
Pulls most recent forms and contracts from the brokerage and MLS directly from the cloud. Available on PC, Mac, smartphone, and tablet.
Stores and organizes an unlimited number of documents in one place, providing central source of audit-ready historical documentation.
Fast-forward transactions with Authentisign, real estate’s #1 eSignature solution. Get documents and forms signed in seconds through a client’s email.
The state association is currently scheduling trainings for individuals to begin starting in late March.
The trainings will consist of one of the following:
- Every Wednesday at 10:00 there will be a live webinar for members to attend. Registration for these webinars can be found HERE.
Live In-Person classes
- Every two weeks the state association will have in-house training sessions held in the Meeting Center, training room #1. REGISTER HERE
- Local associations who ask for live training for their members are being scheduled now; the first training sessions start the week of March 18th. The state association will try to accommodate all travel requests when possible, alternatively offering live streaming when necessary.
- Each of the webinars will be recorded and will be made available on an “at-will” basis. Here are three pre-recorded training sessions for you to start learning TransactionDesk®.
- The trainings will be segmented into 3 – 5 minute pieces; allowing members to learn what they want/need without having to spend an hour at a time listening to the recordings.