Find A REALTOR®
AAR Member Login
Wed, September 17
- Inside the Preliminary Title Report Webinar - Details
- NAR Tech Edge - Details
- zipForm Plus Training - Details
- AAR eSign Webinar - Details
Fri, September 19Full Calendar »
Education Outreach through AAR brings education classes to local areas around the state — take time for your professional development — build your network, sharpen your skills, increase your knowledge & increase your income. Many REALTORS® attribute success to their continued real estate education.
Code of Ethics Education Requirement — NAR
Members of NAR are required to complete ethics training of not less than 2 hours and 30 minutes once every four years.Take The Course
- Leadership Takeaways (April 2010)
- Mattering… a hands-on method of recruiting new volunteers
- REALTORS® Excelling in Association Leadership (REAL) Self-Study Course This free course from NAR provides association leadership training in six subjects, including budgeting, meeting management, association governance, and legislative and regulatory advocacy. The course can be completed online and is structured so you can complete it at your convenience.
Student & Instructor Resources
RETeach.usChoose the best of real estate education by reading & writing reviews on classes and instructors.
Learn More »
Instructor DirectoryBrowse Instructors »
Master Educator CertificationYou’re not the average real estate instructor. Why not tell people?
Learn More »
Events & Class Calendar
AAR offers classes to further your REALTOR® knowledge and training. View and Register for upcoming classes here.View Calendar
Designations, Certifications & Societies
REALTORS® are required to complete ethics training of not less than 2 hours, 30 minutes of instructional time within four-year cycle. The training must meet specific learning objectives and criteria established by the National Association of REALTORS®. The current four-year cycle will end Dec. 31, 2016.
The NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS® has nine affiliated Institutes, Societies, and Councils, and two certification programs. The ISCs provide a wide-ranging menu of programs and services to assist members in increasing skills, productivity and knowledge. Designations acknowledging experience and expertise in various real estate sectors are awarded by each affiliated group upon completion of required courses. In addition, NAR offers two certification programs.