Arizona REALTORS® is pleased to continue this valuable tech support benefit. Try it and let us know about your Tech Helpline experience!
New Tech Helpline Summer Hours Monday – Friday 6am to 5pm and 6am until 2pm on Saturdays.
- Computer repair, laptop repair, and PC repair
- Smart phones and tablets
- Virus removal and virus protection
- Email help and internet problems assistance
- Software applications and software repair
- Hardware problem repair
- Printer help, scanner repair, monitor problem repair
- Data recovery services
- Network problem repair
- Spyware removal
- and much more… for details, go to: http://www.techhelpline.com/computer-support/
What’s not covered?
- MLS support—Contact your MLS with any questions or problems.
- TransactionDesk support Continue to call AAR Business Services, (480) 304-8930 | Toll Free: (866) 833-7357 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Tech Helpline’s friendly, expert computer analysts are U.S. based and comprise a team of the most highly qualified technical support professionals in the tech support industry. Tech Helpline tech support includes:
- Experienced, reliable, professional and courteous assistance
- Assistance in English or Spanish
- Analysts available via live technical support or online chat
Tech Helpline Debuts Mobile App
Tech frustration? Help is a finger-tap away. Tech Helpline’s new app works on all mobile devices. Find it in Google Play or Apple’s App Store.
Everyone has tech troubles from time to time. Our experts are here to help you with everything from software upgrades to diagnosing computers.
Tech Helpline offers free and easy service to members who need help with their technology projects – but the “easy” part just became easier thanks to a new app that allows members to connect with an advisor while on the road.
The app works only on mobile devices. iPhone and iPad users can find it in the App Store by searching for “Tech Helpline.” It’s also offered on Google Play.
The app gives users three options: They can directly call a Tech Helpline analyst or chat via the app. They also can choose to “open a case.” The analyst who works on the case will then email them a response.
The menu bar provides more information about the Tech Helpline and the services offered, including:
- About Tech Helpline
- What we support
- How can this be free?
- How we help you
- Account settings
- Share this app
- Sign out