Broker Education Programs
The Arizona Association of REALTORS® offers both Owners and Brokers professional development opportunities, business tools and resources to help at every phase in their career. Whether you’ve just received your Broker’s license, have been an owner for decades or are a delegated associate broker (DAB or manager), AAR has resources to ensure your success.
Professional Development Opportunities
The goal of Broker University is to make sure that Brokers are informed, and aware of programs, products, and resources that are available to them to help them improve their skills and achieve their goals.
My Broker Coach
My Broker Coach is a resource for agents or associate brokers thinking about taking the next step, or brokers and managers that want to hone their skills and knowledge. MyBrokerCoach is in the process of a redesign in format and delivery. Expected rollout of this resource is 1st quarter 2017.
Certified Risk Management Program
This program series provides you with a program taught by attorney-practitioner teams to help anticipate legal pitfalls and be well prepared to avoid them.
The CRB Council has been enhancing the productivity and profitability of managers, owners and brokers since 1968. The Council provides the tools you need to reinforce your professional development and sharpen your competitive edge.
Broker/Manager Risk Management Update
Designed for Designated REALTORS® (Designated Brokers) to have direct toll-free access to a qualified attorney who can provide information on real estate law and related matters. Primary access to the Hotline is for Designated Brokers, who may also give access to one REALTOR® or REALTOR-ASSOCIATE® per office and/or branch. Sign up today.
Resources for Brokers & Managers
These valuable resources are designed to help you do just that:
- Legal Q&A Articles: This is a great first responder when you have questions.
- AskScott Video Series This archived video series from 2013-2014 features AAR’s General Counsel, Scott Drucker, answering questions he has received regarding tricky legal issues or difficult contract language.
Resources to help you hone your knowledge of the basics of running and operating a brokerage:
- Real Estate Business is a free bimonthly magazine published by the Council of Real Estate Brokerage Managers (CRB Council), that shares proven strategies to increase productivity and profitability. Content covers innovative real estate management, recruiting, sales and marketing techniques that help readers become top-notch brokers, owners and managers.
- AAR’s calendar of events provides listings of courses and events that keep you updated on industry practices.
As a business owner, staying politically informed and speaking with one voice is crucial. There are several ways to become an educated and involved Designated REALTOR:
- The NAR REALTOR® Action Center is where you learn how voting, acting and investing in RAPAC builds our political strength at every level of government. Download the app which contains a host of features to help you VOTE, ACT and INVEST.
- AAR’s Capitol Insider provides important updates when real estate issues arise down at the Arizona legislature or regulatory agencies.
- NAR’s Broker Involvement Program provides you, the broker-owner, with a quick and effective tool to rally your agents on critical legislative issues affecting our industry, when needed.
- NAR Window to the Law video series
- NAR Legal Case Summaries
- NAR Legal Pulse
- NAR Risk Management Forms and Documents
Arizona Regulatory Resources: