The goal of Broker University is to make sure that Brokers are informed, and aware of programs, products, and resources that are available to help them improve their skills and achieve their goals. Whether you’ve just received your Broker’s license, have been an owner/broker/manager for decades, AAR has education AND resources to ensure your success.
Monthly virtual Broker-Broker Forums offer brokers/managers the opportunity to stay abreast of the hot topics and issues that are most important and relevant to you, as the leaders in your brokerages. Together we will build a stronger network of brokers throughout Arizona.
New Brokerage Toolkit
My Broker Coach “Digital Checklist Toolkit” provides resources and general idea of what would be involved.
Professional Development Opportunities
Certified Risk Management Program
This Arizona REALTORS certification education program series is taught from an attorney-practitioner aspect to help anticipate legal pitfalls and be well prepared to avoid them.
The CRB Council has been enhancing the productivity and profitability of managers, owners and brokers since 1968. The Council provides the tools you need to reinforce your professional development and sharpen your competitive edge. Learn more
Real Estate Business Magazine. Dive into REBI’s bi-monthly magazine for real estate professionals featuring the latest in real estate news. This free bimonthly magazine, published by the Council of Real Estate Brokerage Managers (CRB Council), shares proven strategies to increase productivity and profitability. Content covers innovative real estate management, recruiting, sales and marketing techniques that help readers become top-notch brokers, owners and managers.
Legal Snippits: Mack In A Minute and Scott’s Scoops Videos
Two video series highlighting legal issues and risk management issues. These are great to show in your office meetings! Click Here to Watch Rick!
Contract Conversations is a new video series designed to provide a quick walk-through of the common AAR contracts and related forms. These are great to show in your office meetings and new agent training!
Quick Links for Brokers & Managers
Managing Your Risk
NAR Window to the Law video series
NAR Legal Pulse
As a business owner, staying politically informed and speaking with one voice is crucial. There are several ways to become an educated and involved Designated REALTOR:
- The NAR REALTOR® Action Center is where you learn how voting, acting and investing in RAPAC builds our political strength at every level of government. Download the app which contains a host of features to help you VOTE, ACT and INVEST.
- AAR’s Capitol Insider provides important updates when real estate issues arise down at the Arizona legislature or regulatory agencies.
- NAR’s Broker Involvement Program provides you, the broker-owner, with a quick and effective tool to rally your agents on critical legislative issues affecting our industry, when needed.
Arizona Regulatory Resources:
- ADRE Substantive Policies
- ADRE Commissioner’s Advisories
- Arizona Revised Statutes
- Arizona Commissioner’s Rules
- Arizona ADRE Law Book
- Arizona ADRE Monthly Stats
- Broker Management Clinic Information
Remote online Notarization: https://www.aaronline.com/2020/04/16/advantages-of-remote-online-notarization-today-and-beyond/
Tech Helpline: https://www.aaronline.com/2015/12/02/tech-helpline/
A REALTORS® Value to You; Member Flyer Generation Tool: https://aarmember.com/flyer/
REALTORS® Value Proposition: https://www.aaronline.com/return-on-investment/