By providing high-quality virtual live-streaming education, Arizona REALTORS® can be a valuable resource for real estate professionals in the state, helping them stay competitive and informed in their field.
Realtors Property Resource®
Delivers on-the-go access to an all-encompassing real estate platform, available exclusively to REALTORS® and offered at no additional cost. Easily accessed through desktop, iOS, and Android devices.
Everyone has different learning styles. Some want to watch a quick video, and others want to print out a guide and read every detail step-by-step.
Well, we’ve got you covered!
The RPR Learning Center lets you choose how and what you want to brush up on when it comes to RPR features and capabilities. Choose by time, skill level, topics, and learning type.
The Arizona REALTORS® offers live-streaming classes through its Education Outreach Program through the Zoom platform Direct to Member (DTM). View our website calendar for upcoming classes (Note: the calendar is searchable)
The instructor’s attention is focused on the students. Delivering the content in an engaging and interactive format. Through the Zoom platform, students participate LIVE. They will be able to see and hear the instructor and can ask questions throughout the class.
To ensure our students have the best possible experience and engaged in the learning process, below are our Zoom class technical requirements:
- Students are expected to know how to operate their computer, mic, speakers, camera, and internet connection.
- Students are expected to know how to use the Zoom tools (polls, chat, reaction, and annotation).
- The location of the Zoom mute and unmute function.
- The location of the Zoom camera/start video button.
- How to Chat in Zoom.
- Learn how to locate and use the Zoom reaction features for in-class activities. (Raise hand, yes & no check marks, and thumbs up and down).
- Internet Connection: a hard-wired connection is preferred. Connecting using wireless internet may cause connection issues.
- Connect using your own laptop or desktop (not a mobile or Mini device). You must have a microphone, webcam, or external camera (mics are built into webcams). Most laptops have this feature.
- Students cannot share devices.
- No virtual backgrounds. Blurred backgrounds are permitted.
- You must be stationary and sitting at a desk/table. Driving or riding in a car during class will NOT be permitted.
CE Options Beyond the Classroom:
Do you want to earn CE but don’t have time to take every course in a classroom?
Learn at your own pace and on your own schedule through online classes from:
NAR and its Affiliates, including designation and certification courses through the Center for REALTOR® Development. Be sure to check out exciting, on-demand micro-courses covering a wide range of real estate topics and expand your know-how where and when you need it.
The CE Shop: you can access high-quality computer-based CE classes that are convenient to your schedule and can be taken in the comfort of your home or office.
NAR online Code of Ethics class (not eligible for CE in Arizona)
For Existing Members: https://learning.realtor/diweb/catalog/t/57947/sort/-esd
For New Members: https://learning.realtor/diweb/catalog/t/57947/sort/-esd