Online education is usually delivered in two ways: learner-directed (anytime, anywhere, self-study format) and teacher-directed(instructor/sponsor determines the place and direction). Build your own schedule and set your own goals through online education.
View our “archived” webinars enabling you to learn at anytime from anywhere.
The Paperless Agent
In addition to providing simple step-by-step instructions showing you how to use proven systems to get weeks back from your business every year, the Special Offer for Arizona REALTORS® includes:
- $100 OFF the iPad for Real Estate training program (normally $397)
- Showing Fewer Homes & Getting to Closings Faster (in the iPad for Buyers video section)
- Step-by-Step 5 Step Listing Appointment (in the iPad for Sellers video section)
- FREE BONUS (valued at $97): Done-for-You Business Templates in Evernote
- FREE BONUS (valued at $47): Seller’s Net Sheet BONUS
- FREE BONUS (valued at $497): Listing Presentation – Optimized for Mobile
Have Questions? Email my team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Let’s get Paperless!
Graduate REALTOR® Institute
Module 100: Business Planning
This program is computer based and is self-paced.
REALTOR® University Online (Learning Library)
REALTOR® University Online offers online courses for continuing education, professional development and designation certificates. This site also contains a calendar of course offerings by association and NAR’s affiliated Institutes, Societies and Councils as well as facts, figures, resources and trends in real estate education.