eBook Price: 9.99 each
Also available through:
- Amazon (for Kindle)
- iBooks (for iPad, iPhone, iPod)
- Barnes and Noble (for Nook)
- Or download to your desktop or laptop
Note: the ePub format can be opened on a desktop computer using an eReader, such as the Adobe Digital Editions (free download of the eReader).
Adobe Digital Editions 4.5.6 Installers – Windows and Mac Versions
The eBook is fully searchable:
- Type in a word or phrase and the search box will bring up each occurrence and which page/pages it can be found on.
- You can copy and paste information from the eBook into an email or document.
- You can highlight and bookmark areas so that you can easily refer back to that section.
Watch videos about the eBook
A must read for every Arizona real estate broker and agent!
Get answers to the most common real estate questions in an easy to read reference for REALTORS®, other real estate practitioners and attorneys involved in the industry. The topics covered in this book include:
- Arizona Department of Real Estate Licensing & Regulatory Authority, The Standard of Care & a Broker’s Duties, Agency Relationships & a Broker’s Duties, Broker Employment Agreements, Advertising & Marketing, Real Property Contracts, Interpreting the AAR Residential Resale Contract, Residential Contract Related Forms & Other Addenda, Short Sale Transactions, REO (Real Estate Owned) Transactions, New Home Subdivisions, Vacant Land Transactions, Commercial Transactions, Sale of Manufactured and Mobile Homes, Financing & Loan Defaults, Disclosure, Escrow & Title Issues, Due Diligence, Homeowners’ Associations, Claims & Remedies, Fair Housing, RESPA, Antitrust, Leasing & Property Management, >Miscellaneous Real Estate Issues, Broker Risk Reduction, Officer or Director Liability
- This guide includes references to real estate case law, statutes and rules. At the end of every chapter, you will find a list of “Key Points to Remember.” For easy reference, the book is fully indexed.
For questions or help downloading the eBook please contact Christina Smalls at email@example.com.