The third edition (released in March 2018) will only be offered as an eBook.
Now available from:
- Amazon Paperback Edition @ $17.92
- Amazon Kindle Edition @ $9.99
- MyBookOrders for desk/laptop @ $9.99
This eBook is fully searchable:
- Type in a word/phrase and the search box will bring up each occurrence and which page(s) it can be found
- You can copy and paste information from the eBook into an email or document
- You can highlight and bookmark areas so that you can easily refer back to that section.
A must read for every Arizona real estate broker and agent!
Get answers to the most common real estate questions in an easy to read reference for REALTORS®, other real estate practitioners and attorneys involved in the industry. The topics covered in this book include:
- Arizona Department of Real Estate Licensing & Regulatory Authority, The Standard of Care & a Broker’s Duties, Agency Relationships & a Broker’s Duties, Broker Employment Agreements, Advertising & Marketing, Real Property Contracts, Interpreting the AAR Residential Resale Contract, Residential Contract Related Forms & Other Addenda, Short Sale Transactions, REO (Real Estate Owned) Transactions, New Home Subdivisions, Vacant Land Transactions, Commercial Transactions, Sale of Manufactured and Mobile Homes, Financing & Loan Defaults, Disclosure, Escrow & Title Issues, Due Diligence, Homeowners’ Associations, Claims & Remedies, Fair Housing, RESPA, Antitrust, Leasing & Property Management, >Miscellaneous Real Estate Issues, Broker Risk Reduction, Officer or Director Liability
- This guide includes references to real estate case law, statutes and rules. At the end of every chapter, you will find a list of “Key Points to Remember.” For easy reference, the book is fully indexed.
For questions or help downloading the eBook please contact Christina Smalls at firstname.lastname@example.org.