Oct. 21, 2016: Some members are reporting issues with AAR eSign. Please note that the provider is aware and working to rectify the problem. We are sorry for any inconvenience and will post status updates here. 12 PM MST: eSign reports the issue is tied to the major internet DDNS attack reported here https://techcrunch.com/2016/10/21/many-sites-including-twitter-and-spotify-suffering-outage/
Fake signing emails: A new “phishing” exploit may be coming. ESIGNONLINE reminds us:
- While the Sender Display Name and From eMail Address can be spoofed, these fake emails show Docusign as the Sender name but email@example.com as the From address. This is the first sign of a fake email.
- A quick mouse-over on the download link shows us that the web address is vikingsamour.com.
- If you have good security software installed, click on the link which is meant to ask for your username and password. In this case, the web hosting company that hosted vikingsamour.com has taken down that site.
- Generally, don’t click on links nor open attachments when you aren’t expecting to receive documents or a signing invite.
Be careful out there!
Note: Your eSign password is not connected to your password for the AAR website.
For immediate support during office hours, please call or email our Business Services Support Team at (480) 304-8930 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Electronic Signature System
eSign is the new electronic signature benefit system, powered by GoPaperless. This member benefit is now available at no extra cost to our members.
Forms in the zipForm® AAR library are pre-mapped when imported into eSign using the eMail2eSign™ feature or the eSign Printer Driver; this means signatures are automatically assigned to the correct position. The printer driver, along with a companion instruction sheet, can be downloaded to your computer using the links displayed below. Note: Though electronic signatures are as valid as “wet” signatures, not all financial institutions choose to accept them. You may wish to confirm that the parties involved in your transactions will accept e-signatures before proceeding.
How to begin using eSign
To begin using AAR eSign, be sure the eSign Support Staff at AAR has set up your account. If we have not yet set up your account, please email us at email@example.com with your NRDS number and your email address. Once we set up your account, you will receive a confirmation email with your login information, as well as helpful hints for using eSign.
Your AAR eSign username will be your email address, and your password will be defaulted to your NRDS number. Once you’ve successfully logged in at aar.esignonline.net, you will be prompted to change your password.
You will have the option to use the eMail2eSign ™ feature described in the confirmation email we sent when your account was activated, or to download the eSign printer driver from the link below.
Be sure to watch the training videos or attend one of the live classes listed below.
You are now ready to use AAR eSign! Visit aar.esignonline.net to login.
If your client does not receive the signing invitation…
If your clients are using AOL or Yahoo as their email provider, they may have an issue receiving the Signing Invitation from eSign. AOL, Yahoo, and occasionally other email providers will mark messages from eSign as Spam, blocking them from being delivered to the client.
Follow these steps to resolve this issue:
- Login to your eSign account and click on the Magnifying Glass icon for the session you need to resend.
- Click on the Pencil icon to the far right of the Signer’s name. Change THEIR email address to YOURS. Be sure to “save”.
- Click on the “Resend Email” icon next to the Pencil. This sends the Signing Invitation to your email. Login to your email and simply FORWARD that entire email, that will include the link to the session, to your client’s email address.
Your clients can also add the eSign email address NoReply@EsignOnline.net to their email address book, which should prevent these emails from being blocked in the future. Agents should also add this address to their email address book to ensure they get all of their notifications from eSign.
Can’t remember your password and need it reset?
If you’ve forgotten your AAR eSign account password and need to reset it, you must send an email request – phone requests will not be accepted. Follow these steps to resolve this issue:
- Email your password request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If the email address for the request matches the AAR eSign account login, then Support will reset the password.
- If the email address for the request does not match the AAR eSign account login, then the requestor will be instructed to send the request from the email that’s used on the AAR eSign login. Once the email matches the AAR eSign account login, then Support will reset the password. If you cannot remember or do not have access to the email address on the AAR eSign account, a new account will be established for you.
For additional assistance, call or email our Business Services Support Team at (480) 304-8930 or email@example.com.
eSign Printer Driver
Note: Printer drivers are no longer being updated; they will work from programs such as Outlook and zipForm® Standard, but initiating from a web browser will likely fail. The new eMail2eSign feature is the preferred method to send documents to your AAR eSign account.
- Only For PC, V1.5 — Printer Driver Download
- Only For MAC OS 10.8, V 1.5 — Printer Driver Download
- Only For MAC 10.6 & 10.7, V 1.1 — Printer Driver Download
NEW! eSign Printer Driver Alternative eMail2eSign™
You can now email your documents directly to your AAR eSign account using the new eMail2eSign™ feature!