Important Announcement Regarding
Electronic Signature Member Benefits
Logging into Authentisign is easy with the Arizona REALTORS® Single Sign-On included in your member dues.
How to begin using eSign
To begin using Arizona REALTORS® eSign, be sure the eSign Support Staff at Arizona REALTORS® has set up your account. If we have not yet set up your account, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your NRDS number and your email address. Once we set up your account, you will receive a confirmation email with your login information, as well as training information for using eSign.
Your Arizona REALTORS® eSign username will be your email address, and your password will be defaulted to your NRDS number. Once you’ve successfully logged in at aar.esignonline.net, you will be prompted to change your password.
You are now ready to use Arizona REALTORS® eSign! Visit aar.esignonline.net to login.
Upload Documents Directly to eSign with eMail2eSign™
You can email your documents directly to your Arizona REALTORS® eSign account using the eMail2eSign™ feature!
Arizona REALTORS® eSign & zipForm®
Forms in the zipForm® Arizona REALTORS® library are pre-mapped when imported into eSign using the eMail2eSign™ feature. This means signatures are automatically assigned to the correct position.
Check before using Arizona REALTORS® eSign
Note: Though electronic signatures are as valid as “wet” signatures, not all financial institutions choose to accept them. You may wish to confirm that the parties involved in your transactions will accept e-signatures before proceeding.
If your client does not receive the signing invitation…
If your clients are using AOL or Yahoo as their email provider, they may have an issue receiving the Signing Invitation from eSign. AOL, Yahoo, and occasionally other email providers will mark messages from eSign as Spam, blocking them from being delivered to the client.
Follow these steps to resolve this issue:
- Login to your eSign account and click on the Magnifying Glass icon for the session you need to resend.
- Click on the Pencil icon to the far right of the Signer’s name. Change THEIR email address to YOURS. Be sure to “save”.
- Click on the “Resend Email” icon next to the Pencil. This sends the Signing Invitation to your email. Login to your email and simply FORWARD that entire email, that will include the link to the session, to your client’s email address.
Your clients can also add the eSign email address NoReply@EsignOnline.net to their email address book, which should prevent these emails from being blocked in the future. Agents should also add this address to their email address book to ensure they get all of their notifications from eSign.
WARNING: Be on the lookout for a spoofed (fake) eSign emails that may include a link to a bad URL.
Use the following tips to help you and your clients identify real eSign emails.
- If an eSign session doesn’t seem legitimate, or you were not expecting an invitation, do not open it. Contact the sender immediately if you have any doubts.
- Be aware of the from email address; eSign will only send from email@example.com and will never send an email from your address.
- Be aware of the from domain (should always be eSignOnline.net); some scams use a domain with very similar spelling. Also check for spelling/grammar mistakes.
- All links in eSign emails will link to our SMTP smarthost, Mandrillapp.com, then to esignonline.net. You can easily mouse over all signing or download links to see the URL.
- eSign will never ask for any personal information; DO NOT provide your login information or passwords.
Can’t remember your password and need it reset?
If you’ve forgotten your Arizona REALTORS® eSign account password and need to reset it, Launch eSign and click the ‘Lost your password?’ link. To change an existing password, login to eSign and go to Preferences.
For immediate support…
…during office hours, please call or email our Business Services Support Team at (480) 304-8930 or firstname.lastname@example.org.