Licensee May Sell or Lease a Mobile Home Under Certain Conditions

Posted on September 1, 2012 by

ISSUE: Can an agent list a mobile home for long-term rental? ANSWER: See Discussion. DISCUSSION: Generally, a license issued by the Office of Administration of the Arizona Department of Fire Building and Life Safety is required to act as a broker or salesperson in the sale of a mobile home. See A.R.S. §41-2194(3-4). However, this licensure requirement […]

Continue Reading »