October 15, 2018 (1:00 – 4:30)
Scottsdale Marriott at McDowell Mountains
Cybercrime can be devastating to your real estate brokerage, your agents and their clients.
In today’s technology environment, businesses of all sizes face huge challenges related to cyber security. According to information from National Association of REALTORS® Associate Counsel Jessica Edgerton, the only way business owners can be 100 percent protected from cybercrime is to shut down their computer, bury it in the backyard and set it on fire. Today it is even more important for real estate brokerages to be informed AND implement best practices to stay cybersecure.
This program will cover:
- Data protection
- Breach Response and Notifications
- Regulations and Laws
- Risk Management Tools
- Best Practices
- Office Policies
Networking Reception follows program
- Commissioner Lowe, Arizona Department of Real Estate
- Scott Drucker, AAR General Counsel
- Aaron Eckburg, Accurate Insurance
- John Lotardo, Commonwealth Land Title Insurance Company
- Holly Eslinger, Exclusive Homes & Land
- Keri Means, Wise Realty AZ Inc. / 2018 AAR Broker University Chair
- Nikki Salgat, AAR Associate Counsel
C/E: 3-legal issue
What can you do to better protect your company, agents and customers from a potential attack … Attend this program!