rCRMS: Employment, Agency & The Standard of Care (CE: 3 Agency Law / 3 Comm Stand)
- Wednesday, August 29th, 2018
- 9:00am - 4:00pm
- C.E. Credits
- 3 Agency Law / 3 Commissioner\'s Standards
- rCRMS Classes
- Marge Lindsay / Jesi Wolnik, Esq.
ONLINE REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED. AT DOORS ARE SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY; STUDENT MATERIALS ARE NOT GUARANTEED. THANK YOU!
$59 / $69 At Door REALTOR® Member | $79 / $89 At Door Non AAR Member | $34 rCRMS Certified Graduates
Many disputes arise as a result of the parties’ failure to understand the terms of employment agreements and what constitutes an appropriate standard of care agency relationship.
- Designation Information
To learn more about the rCRMS certification, visit http://www.aaronline.com/increase-knowledge/certified-risk-management-specialist-rcrms/
BONUS: This class also offers credit towards the GRI designation. To learn more about the GRI designation, visit: www.azgri.com
- View Flyer
- Download this event for Outlook or iCal
- Phoenix Association of REALTORS®
- 5033 N 19th Ave., Phoenix, AZ 85015