If you believe that your copyrighted work has been reproduced in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and is accessible through this website, please notify the Arizona Association of REALTORS®’ (Arizona REALTORS®) copyright agent, as set forth in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (DMCA). For your complaint to be valid under the DMCA, you must provide the following information in writing:
- An electronic or physical signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner;
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim is being infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing and where it is located;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit AAR to contact you, such as your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or law; and
- A statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information is accurate, and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
Arizona REALTORS® Designated Copyright Agent for purposes of receiving notifications of claimed infringement can be reached as follows:
Attention: Copyright Agent
255 E. Osborn Rd., Suite 200
Phoenix, Arizona 85012
For clarity, only DMCA notices should go to the Arizona REALTORS® Designated Copyright Agent. Any other feedback, comments, requests for technical support or other communications should be directed to AAR via 602.248.7787 or email@example.com.