CRMS: Employment, Agency & The Standards of Care
Early registration is CLOSED. Please contact Kimberly Franzen by noon, 7/5 for any late registrations at: email@example.com
You are ready to begin your registration process. Please hit continue below to proceed.
Brought to you via ZOOM direct to member (DTM)
Please Note: The way you type in your name will be how it shows on your certificates. Please check spelling and punctuation before completing registration.
System requirements for class:
- Connect via your own laptop or desktop. (NO MOBILE DEVICES)
- Per ADRE rules for CE credit you are required to have a webcam or external camera and microphone. Most laptops have these features built in.
- Your camera must remain stable/still during the class. ADRE requires the instructor and class monitor can see you centered from the shoulders up and in FULL FACE VIEW. You should be seated at a table or desk as if in a classroom setting. (DRIVING OR RIDING IN A CAR WILL NOT BE PERMITED)
- Please note that a hard-wired internet connection is optimal and will help prevent you from losing internet connection from class.
- Upon login, you will be prompted to update your screen name. Use the first and last name you entered in registration. Disable any virtual background you may be using.
Cancelation Policy: Cancelations received prior to September 26, 2021 will receive a partial refund, less a $25 admin fee. Cancelations received after 9/26/2021, are not eligible for any refund. No-shows forfeit all fees.
Please check your calendar for conflicting appointments prior to finalizing your registration. We cannot refund in full any registration once completed and received.
*If you have a disability that requires special attention, please contact Kimberly Franzen directly at 602-248-7787.
- October 6th at 9:00am - 4:00pm
- CE Credits:
- 3 Agency - 3 Commissioner's Standards
- Via ZOOM Direct to Member (DTM)