CRMS: Employment, Agency & the Standard of Care (CE: 3 Agency Law / 3 Commissioner\'s Standards) SOLD OUT
- Wednesday, May 3rd, 2023 - Thursday, May 4th, 2023
- 8:45am - 12:00pm
- C.E. Credits
- 3 Agency Law | 3 Commissioner\'s Standards
- REALTOR® Member - $59 Early / $79 Late | Non REALTOR® Member - $79 Early / $99 Late
- rCRMS Classes
- Marge Lindsay / Jesi Wolnik, Esq.
REGISTRATION IS CLOSED. CLASS IS SOLD OUT.
Contact Kimberly Franzen at: email@example.com
Early registration runs thru 4/25 | Late registration after 4/25
Registration closes by midnight on April 29th
Many disputes arise when there is a failure to understand the terms of employment agreements and what constitutes an appropriate standard of care agency relationship.
LIMITED TO 50 SEATS AVAILABLE ...
- Designation Information
(Fulfills a CORE COURSE catagory for rCRMS and rows 11 or 12 for GRI)
For more information on the rCRMS certification, visit: https://www.aaronline.com/increase-knowledge/certified-risk-management-specialist-rcrms/
For more information on the GRI Designation, visit: https://azgri.com/
*This certification program is not affiliated with or endorsed by the National Association of REALTORS®
- Download this event for Outlook or iCal
- Via ZOOM Direct to Member (DTM)