TITLE: PROFESSIONAL STANDARDS ADMINISTRATOR
REPORTS TO: General Counsel/Assistant CEO
DESCRIPTION: The Professional Standards Administrator directs the administration of the professional standards enforcement program at the Association.
- Delegate and supervise assignments to the Professional Standards Coordinator.
- Manage the Association’s ethics complaint process, arbitration of business disputes, mediation program, and ombudsman program.
- Ensure due process is afforded to parties participating in hearings and arbitrations and that all policies and procedures are followed.
- Coordinate, schedule, and calendar all ethics, arbitration, ethics appeal and procedural review hearings, mediation conferences and ombudsman requests, utilizing the case management system (ABACUS). Provide survey results on hearings held, as requested.
- Assist in the drafting of hearing decisions and prepare decisions for final approval.
- Recommend and assign Panel Chairs and Panel Members for hearings including appeals and procedural reviews. Recommend and assign Mediators.
- Assist in planning and execution of annual Professional Standards training sessions.
- Maintain complete, and keep current, files of all ethics and arbitration
cases filed at the
- Maintain and provide case statistics on an ongoing basis.
- Assist the General Counsel in preparation and financial management of the ethics enforcement budget.
- Plan, coordinate and implement special projects and perform other duties as assigned.
- Attend appropriate training sessions, as directed.
Minimum Requirements (Knowledge,
• Strong computer literacy with emphasis on Microsoft Office products
• Goal-oriented with sound organizational and analytical abilities
• Strong communicator both orally and with the written word
• Self-motivated and ability to take initiative
• Excellent telephone disposition
• Ability to manage large document volume projects
*Real estate and/or legal experience preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Based upon experience