CRPM: How to Evict a Tenant Legally & Practical Applications
You are ready to begin your registration process. Please hit continue below to proceed.
Brought to you via ZOOM direct to member (DTM)
CE provided by Arizona Association of REALTORS School
Please Note: The way you type in your name will be how it shows on your certificates. Please check spelling and puncuation before completing registration.
Requirements for attending a ZOOM class through the AZ REALTORS®
- Connect via your own laptop or desktop. (NO MOBILE DEVICES)
- To participate in this class, the instructor and class monitor must always be able to maintain visual and audio connection with you. You are required to have a webcam or external camera and microphone. Most laptops have these features built in. Please review the system requirements provided by ZOOM.us: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362023-System-Requirements-for-PC-Mac-and-Linux.
- Your camera must remain stable/still during the class and positioned so the instructor and class monitor can see you centered from the shoulders up. You should be seated at a table or desk as if in a classroom setting. (DRIVING OR RIDING IN A CAR WILL NOT BE PERMITED)
- Please note that a hard-wired internet connection is optimal and will help prevent you from losing internet connection from class.
Course Material: You will either be emailed a PDF document, or a safe link to download the materials.
Logging in for class:
- Classes will be held via ZOOM.us. If you have not downloaded this application to your laptop or desktop, please do so at least a day or two prior to class. Please also test your video and audio connections.
- To see a demonstration on how ZOOM meetings work, visit: https://youtu.be/VnyitUU4DUY
- Login 20 minutes before class start time. You will be prompted to update your screen name. Use the first and last name you entered in registration. Disable the virtual background if using any. Please be advised: after class has begun, latecomers may jeopardize their class admittance and CE credit.
Rules for Attending:
- Students will be monitored for class and activity participation. You must know how to use the ZOOM tools.
- Performing other tasks is not allowed during class time.
- The instructor will provide 10-minute breaks every 50 minutes.
- At no time should the student log off or go off camera during class. If this happens, you run the risk of being removed from class, and losing any credits offered.
Please check your calendar for conflicting appointments prior to finalizing your registration. We cannot refund in full any registration once completed and received.
*If you have a disability that requires special attention, please contact Kimberly Franzen directly at 602-248-7787.
- May 21st at 9:00am - 12:00pm
- CE Credits:
- 3 Legal Issues
- Via ZOOM Direct to Member (DTM)