CRPM: Property Management - The Rules / Top 10 Risk Issues in Property Management
ALERT: 8/14/20 Property Management - The Rules class is SOLD OUT. No further registrations will be accepted.
Registration is OPEN for the 8/21/20 Top 10 Risk Issues in Property Management ONLY.
You are ready to begin your registration process. Please hit continue below to proceed.
Note: Please check your calendars for conflicting appointments prior to finalizing your registration, as we cannot refund in full any registration that has been received.
c/e provided by Arizona Association of REALTORS® School
Requirement for Attending a Zoom Class Through Arizona REALTORS®
- Connection should be via laptop or desktop (not a mobile phone)
- You are required to have a camera and mic (mics are built into webcams). Most laptops have this feature as do most portable devices. Please review the system requirements provided by Zoom.us: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362023-System-Requirements-for-PC-Mac-and-Linux. To participate in the class, the instructor must be able to maintain visual and audio with you at all times.
- Your camera must remain stable during the class and positioned so the instructor can see you from the shoulders up. Should be seated at a table/desk as if in a classroom setting.
- Please note that a wired connection is optimal and will be less likely dropped from the class.
Course Material: will be emailed to you in a pdf format
Login/check-in for classes:
- Classes will be held via Zoom.us. If you have not downloaded this application to your device, you should do that before your class date as well as test your video and audio connection.
- To see a demonstration on how Zoom meetings work, click here - https://youtu.be/VnyitUU4DUY
- You will need to login 30 minutes prior to class and you will be prompted to update your name. Please use the name you used in your registration, first and last name. Late comers may not be admitted to join from the waiting room.
Rules for Attending:
- Students will be monitored for participation.
- Performing other tasks on your equipment is not allowed during class time.
- The instructor will provide time for breaks every 50 minutes
- At no time should the student log off or go off camera during the class. If the monitors see this happen, you will be removed from the class and not allowed to re-join.
These courses will be broken down as follows:
SOLD OUT CRPM Property Management - The Rules | Friday, August 14, 2020 | 1-4pm | Must be logged in by 12:30pm SOLD OUT
CRPM Top 10 Risk Issues in Property Management | Friday, August 21, 2020 | 9-Noon | Must be logged in by 8:30am
*If you have a disability that requires special attention, please contact Kimberly Franzen directly at 602-248-7787.
Please note: If you are earning the CRPM Certification, you must submit the most current CRPM Requirements & Last class form (April 2020) when applying for the certification. No other form will be accepted. A copy of the form is on the AAR website: https://www.aaronline.com/increase-knowledge/crpm/
*Payments made by credit card will appear on your credit card statement under the name REALTOR® Association/ML Chicago IL.
- August 14th 9:00am - August 21st 4:00pm
- CE Credits:
- 3 Disclosure / 3 Legal Issues
- Via ZOOM