CRPM: Property Management Trust Accounting
REGISTRATION IS CLOSED. CLASS IS SOLD OUT. THANK YOU!
You are ready to begin your registration process. Please hit continue below to proceed.
Brought to you by WeSERV West Valley Via ZOOM
c/e provided by AAR's School
Requirement for Attending a Zoom Class Through Arizona REALTORS®
- Connection should be via laptop or desktop (not a mobile phone)
- You are required to have a camera and mic (mics are built into webcams). Most laptops have this feature as do most portable devices. Please review the system requirements provided by Zoom.us: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362023-System-Requirements-for-PC-Mac-and-Linux. To participate in the class, the instructor must be able to maintain visual and audio with you at all times.
- Your camera must remain stable during the class and positioned so the instructor can see you from the shoulders up. Should be seated at a table/desk as if in a classroom setting.
- Please note that a wired connection is optimal and will be less likely dropped from the class.
Course Material: will be emailed to you in a pdf format
Login/check-in for classes:
- Classes will be held via Zoom.us. If you have not downloaded this application to your device, you should do that before your class date as well as test your video and audio connection.
- To see a demonstration on how Zoom meetings work, click here - https://youtu.be/VnyitUU4DUY
- You will need to log into the class 30 minutes early and you will be prompted to put in your name. Please use the name of your association as your first name following by our first and last name
Rules for Attending:
- Students will be monitored for participation.
- Performing other tasks on your equipment is not allowed during class time.
- The instructor will provide time for breaks every 50 minutes
- At no time should the student log off or go off camera during the class. If the monitors see this happen, you will be removed from class and not allowed to re-join.
*If you have a disability that requires special attention, please contact Kimberly Franzen directly at 602-248-7787.
Please note: You must submit the most current CRPM Requirements & Last class form (April 2020) when applying for the certification. No other form will be accepted. A copy of the form is on the AAR website: https://www.aaronline.com/increase-knowledge/crpm/
- June 30th at 9:00am - 12:00pm
- CE Credits:
- 3 Commissioner's Standards
- Via ZOOM