REBAC: BUYERS BY GENERATION: SUCCESS IN EVERY SEGMENT | (CE: NONE)
- Tuesday, March 21st, 2023 - Wednesday, March 22nd, 2023
- 9:00am - 12:00pm
- C.E. Credits
- REALTOR® Member - $69 Early / $89 Late | Non REALTOR® Member - $89 Early / $109 Late
- NAR Designations/Certifications
Early registration runs thru 3/13 | Late registration after 3/13
Registration closes 3/17 by midnight
Learn about the generational differences between homebuyers and how to best serve them. You will be able to identify and describe the characteristics, expectations and unique considerations of Millennials - Generation X - Baby Boomers - Silent Generation and how to apply appropriate strategies for working with each group and gain these homebuyers as clients.
ONLY 50 SEATS AVAILABLE...
- Designation Information
(Fulfills row 3 or 12 for GRI)
This course qualifies as an elective course for the Accredited Buyer's Representative (ABR) designation offered by the Real Estate Buyer's Agent Council (REBAC). For information on earning the ABR designation, visit: abr.realtor
For more information on the GRI Designation, visit: https://azgri.com/
- Download this event for Outlook or iCal
- Via ZOOM Direct to Member (DTM)