CE: The Agent Did What? (CE: 3 Comm Standards / Meets NAR COE Requirement)
- Thursday, September 29th, 2022
- 9:00am - 12:00pm
- C.E. Credits
- 3 Commissioner\'s Standards / Meets NAR COE Requirement
- REALTOR MEMBER - $20 Early | $40 Late | NON REALTOR MEMBER - $40 Early | $60 Late
- AAR Classes
- Registration Link
- Register Here
- Susan Nicolson
Early registration runs thru 9/21 | Late registration after 9/21
Registration closes September 25th by midnight
Take this class to fulfill the NAR Code of Ethics requirement.
Learn the roles of the Department of Real Estate and the difference between that and the Code of Ethics. Discuss transactional scenarios to help you understand what violations look like in the practice of real estate and the underscore enforcement and consequences for violating the Commissioners Standards and Code of Ethics.
ONLY 50 SEATS AVAILABLE......REGISTER TODAY!!
- Download this event for Outlook or iCal
- Via Direct to Member (DTM)