rCRMS: Federal Legal Issues (CE: 3 Fair Housing / 3 Legal Issues)
- Wednesday, May 11th, 2022
- 9:00am - 4:00pm
- C.E. Credits
- 3 Fair Housing / 3 Legal Issues
- REALTOR Member - $69 Early / $89 Late | Non REALTOR Member - $89 early / $109 late
- rCRMS Classes
- Marge Lindsay / Jesi Wolnik, Esq.
Early registration runs thru 5/3 | Late registration after 5/3
Get an interactive and detailed look at federal issues that impact a real estate transaction, including antitrust, RESPA and fair housing from an attorney and REALTOR® perspective.
SAVE THE DATE!!
- Designation Information
(Fulfills Elective catagory for rCRMS and row 9 for GRI)
For more information on the rCRMS certification, visit: https://www.aaronline.com/increase-knowledge/certified-risk-management-specialist-rcrms/
For more information on the GRI Designation, visit: https://azgri.com/
*This certification program is not affiliated with or endorsed by the National Association of REALTORS
- Download this event for Outlook or iCal
- LIVE @ Scottsdale Area Association
- 8600 E Anderson Drive | Scottsdale | AZ 85255