The Role of AAR’s Federal Political Coordinator (FPC)
FPCs are our critical liaisons with Members of Congress. Learn more.
RAPAC & You
RAPAC is the Arizona REALTORS’® Voice at the Capitol — Learn how RAPAC’s efforts help REALTORS® and property owners every day.
Yearly Legislative Summary
Summary of AAR’s efforts on legislative and regulatory issues during the year.
- 2015 Legislative Summary
- 2014 Legislative Summary
- 2013 Legislative Summary
- 2012 Legislative Summary
- 2011 Legislative Summary
- 2010 Legislative Summary
Legislative Bill Digest
Explanations of Senate and House Bills and their respective impact on the real estate industry.
- 2015 Legislative Bill Digest
- 2014 Legislative Bill Digest
- 2013 Legislative Bill Digest
- 2012 Legislative Bill Digest: Section 1 | Section 2
- 2011 Legislative Bill Digest
- 2010 Legislative Bill Digest
Looking for additional information sources? Below are a few good legislative links to keep bookmarked!
- Arizona Commerce Authority
- Arizona Department of Real Estate (ADRE)
- Arizona Governor
- Arizona Real Estate Law Book Online
- Arizona Secretary of State
- Arizona State Legislature
- Maricopa County Assessor
- U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
- Frequently Asked Questions About the “Slumlord Bill”
- Register to Vote