Home » Frank Dickens Excellence in Education Award
The Excellence in Education Award is named in honor of Frank Dickens, an Arizona instructor and REALTOR® who had a passion for quality education that focused on engaging delivery methods and the application of the course content.
Below, are the key attributes that made Frank such an outstanding instructor:
- Knowledge: As an experienced REALTOR®, Frank was able to provide relevant and relatable field examples in class. He truly understood what he was teaching.
- Wit: Since he continued to hone his skills and use Arizona REALTORS® forms, he was savvy and always provided new and current information.
- Engaging: Frank was uniquely engaging and could connect with anyone on any level. He created an atmosphere of participation that encouraged students to question, share, and learn.
- Sense of Humor: Frank’s humor provided a fun classroom atmosphere that evoked the students’ minds, while weaving in important rule sets for REALTOR® professionals.
- Thought Provoking: Frank challenged the students, and they often left class questioning their own standards of practice.
- Impactful: He truly made his students better after attending his class.