CE: Agency: Relationships and Responsibilities / What You Wrote vs. What You Meant
YOU ARE NOW READY TO BEGIN YOUR REGISTRATION PROCESS. PLEASE HIT CONTINUE BELOW TO PROCEED WHEN READY.
c/e provided by AAR's School
*If you have a disability that requires special attention, please contact Kimberly Franzen directly at 602-248-7787.
This class is being "LIVE" streamed into various remote association classrooms. The instructor’s attention is on YOU—delivering the content in an engaging and interactive format. You see, hear, ask questions and participate LIVE.
THERE ARE TWO SINGLE CLASSES OR CHOOSE A PACKAGE REGISTRATION (TO INCLUDE BOTH).
CE: Agency: Relationships and Responsibilities - AM Remote, Tuesday, July 25, 2017, 9:00pm - Noon
CE: What You Wrote vs. What You Meant - PM Remote, Tuesday, July 25, 2017, 1:00pm - 4:00pm
Package - Includes both classes, Tuesday 9:00am - 4:00pm
**Lunch is not included for Remote Location Classrooms. Please be prepared with a bag lunch or check with your local associations for accommodations.
PLEASE NOTE: WHEN REGISTERING, SELECT THE CORRECT ASSOCIATION WHERE YOU WILL BE ATTENDING AT. Also provide if you are attending the AM, PM or BOTH sessions.
- July 25th at 9:00am - 4:00pm
- CE Credits:
- 3 Agency / 3 Legal Issues
- Streaming "LIVE" to the following remote area locations ONLY:
- Bullhead City/Mohave Valley Association
- Central Arizona Association
- Kingman / Golden Valley Association
- Lake Havasu Association
- Prescott Area Association
- Sedona / Verde Valley Association
- White Mountain Association
- Yuma Association
- Remote Area Local Association Classrooms ONLY