CRPM: Landlord Tenant Relations: Maintenance & Repairs / The Anatomy of the AAR Property Management Agreement
You are ready to begin your registration process. Please hit continue below to proceed.
ALERT: Sedona/Verde Valley is only holding the Morning class. No afternoon class is being offered at this location.
SOLD OUT ALERT: Yuma classroom is SOLD OUT for both classes and will not be taking any at door registrations.
c/e provided by Arizona REALTORS® School
*If you have a disability that requires special attention, please contact Kimberly Franzen directly at 602-248-7787.
Please note: You must submit the most current CRPM Requirements & Last class form (September 2019) when applying for the certification. No other form will be accepted. A copy of the form is on the AAR website: https://www.aaronline.com/increase-knowledge/crpm/
Note: Please check your calendars for conflicting appointments prior to finalizing your registration, as we cannot refund in full any registration that has been received.
- November 12th at 9:00am - 4:00pm
- CE Credits:
- 3 Legal Issues / 3 Contract
- Streaming "LIVE" to the following outlying remote area locations listed below ONLY:
- Bullhead City/Mohave Valley Association
- Kingman / Golden Valley Association
- Lake Havasu Association
- Northern Arizona Association
- Prescott Area Association
- Sedona / Verde Valley Association
- Southeast Arizona Association
- White Mountain Association
- Yuma Association