CRPM: How to Evict a Tenant Legally & Practical Applications (E104) / AAR's Residential Lease Owner's Property Disclosure Statement (D103)
YOU ARE NOW READY TO BEGIN YOUR REGISTRATION PROCESS. PLEASE HIT CONTINUE BELOW TO PROCEED WHEN READY.
c/e provided by AAR's School
*If you have a disability that requires special attention, please contact Kimberly Franzen directly at 602-248-7787.
THERE ARE TWO SINGLE CLASSES YOU MAY ATTEND (am or pm) OR CHOOSE A PACKAGE REGISTRATION (INCLUDES BOTH).
How to Evict a Tenant Legally & Practical Applications (E104) - Morning Class, Friday, April 13, 2018, 9:00am - Noon
AAR's Residential Lease Owner's Property Disclosure Statement (D103) - Afternoon Class, Friday, April 13, 2018, 1:00pm - 4:00pm
Package Registration - Includes both classes, Friday 9:00am - 4:00pm
*Please be sure to select which session(s) you are attending (AM, PM or BOTH) and at which location you will be attending at in your registration when prompted.
**If you choose to receive a Digital PDF copy of the student material/handout, you will receive an email 2 to 3 days prior to the class date with the pdf attached. A printed copy of material/handouts will not be provided in class to you..
- April 13th at 9:00am - 4:00pm
- CE Credits:
- 3 Legal Issues / 3 Disclosure
- "LIVE" Streaming to the following REMOTE area locations listed below ONLY:
- Bullhead City/Mohave Valley Association
- Kingman / Golden Valley Association
- Lake Havasu Association
- Sedona / Verde Valley Association
- Southeast Arizona Association
- Tucson Association
- Western Pinal Association
- White Mountain Association
- Yuma Association
- "LIVE" Streaming to the Remote Area Local Association classrooms ONLY