rCRMS: Disclosure & Due Diligence
THIS IS A "LIVE" REMOTE BROADCAST CLASS. It is being streamed into your Association's classroom from AAR's classroom. The instructor's attention is on YOU-delivering the content in an engaging and interactive format. You see, hear, ask questions and participate LIVE.
*If you choose to receive a Digital PDF copy of the student material/handout, you will receive an email 2 to 3 days prior to the class date with the pdf attached. A printed copy of material/handouts will not be provided in class to you.
WHEN REGISTERING, PLEASE SELECT THE LOCATION WHICH YOU WILL BE ATTENDING AT.
- May 22nd at 9:00am - 4:00pm
- CE Credits:
- 6 Disclosure
- "LIVE" Streaming to the following outlying REMOTE area locations listed below ONLY:
- Bullhead City/Mohave Valley Association
- Central Arizona Association
- Kingman / Golden Valley Association
- Lake Havasu Association
- Prescott Area Association
- Sedona / Verde Valley Association
- Southeast Arizona Association
- Western Pinal Association
- White Mountain Association
- Yuma Association
- "LIVE" Streaming to the outlying REMOTE Area Local Association classrooms ONLY