CE: Liability & Risk Management / What You Wrote vs. What You Meant
Update: Central AZ is no longer accepting registrations.
YOU ARE NOW READY TO BEGIN YOUR REGISTRATION PROCESS. PLEASE HIT CONTINUE BELOW TO PROCEED WHEN READY.
c/e provided by AAR's School
*If you have a disability that requires special attention, please contact Kimberly Franzen directly at 602-248-7787.
This class is being "LIVE" streamed into various remote association classrooms. The instructor’s attention is on YOU—delivering the content in an engaging and interactive format. You see, hear, ask questions and participate LIVE.
THERE ARE TWO SINGLE CLASS OFFERINGS, AM/PM OR YOU MAY CHOOSE A PACKAGE REGISTRATION (WHICH INCLUDES BOTH CLASSES).
CE: Liability & Risk Management - Morning Remote, Tuesday, June 26, 2018, 9:00am - Noon
CE: What You Wrote vs. What You Meant - Afternoon Remote, Tuesday, June 26, 2018, 1:00pm - 4:00pm
Package - Includes both classes, Tuesday 9:00am - 4:00pm
**Lunch is not included for Remote Location Classrooms. Please be prepared with a bag lunch or check with your local associations for accommodations.
PLEASE NOTE: WHEN REGISTERING, SELECT THE CORRECT ASSOCIATION WHERE YOU WILL BE ATTENDING CLASS. Also provide which session you are attending, (AM, PM or BOTH).
*If you choose to receive a Digital PDF copy of the student material/handout, you will receive an email 2 to 3 days prior to the class date with the pdf attached. A printed copy of material/handouts will not be provided in class to you.
- June 26th at 9:00am - 4:00pm
- CE Credits:
- 3 Commissioner's Standards / 3 Legal Issues
- Streaming "LIVE" to the following outlying remote area locations listed below ONLY:
- Bullhead City/Mohave Valley Association
- Kingman / Golden Valley Association
- Lake Havasu Association
- Sedona / Verde Valley Association
- Southeast Arizona Association
- Western Pinal Association
- White Mountain Association
- Yuma Association
- Outlying Remote Area Local Association Classrooms ONLY