CE: Fiduciary Duties Make Them Matter / What's Fair is Fair
YOU ARE NOW READY TO BEGIN YOUR REGISTRATION PROCESS. PLEASE HIT CONTINUE BELOW TO PROCEED WHEN READY.
c/e provided by AAR's School
*If you have a disability that requires special attention, please contact Kimberly Franzen directly at 602-248-7787.
This class is being "LIVE" streamed into various remote association classrooms. The instructor’s attention is on YOU—delivering the content in an engaging and interactive format. You see, hear, ask questions and participate LIVE.
THERE ARE TWO SINGLE CLASS OFFERINGS, AM/PM OR YOU MAY CHOOSE A PACKAGE REGISTRATION (WHICH INCLUDES BOTH CLASSES).
CE: Fiduciary Duties Make Them Matter - Morning Remote, Tuesday, February 27, 2018, 9:00am - Noon
CE: What's Fair is Fair - Afternoon Remote, Tuesday, February 27, 2018, 1:00pm - 4:00pm
Package - Includes both classes, Tuesday 9:00am - 4:00pm
**Lunch is not included for Remote Location Classrooms. Please be prepared with a bag lunch or check with your local associations for accommodations.
PLEASE NOTE: WHEN REGISTERING, SELECT THE CORRECT ASSOCIATION WHERE YOU WILL BE ATTENDING CLASS. Also provide which session you are attending, (AM, PM or BOTH).
*If you select to receive a Digital copy of the student material when prompted, you will receive an email with the pdf attached prior to the class date. Printed material WILL NOT be provided to you in class.
- February 27th at 9:00am - 4:00pm
- CE Credits:
- 3 Agency / 3 Fair Housing
- Streaming "LIVE" to the following outlying remote area locations listed below ONLY:
- Bullhead City/Mohave Valley Association
- Kingman / Golden Valley Association
- Lake Havasu Association
- Sedona / Verde Valley Association
- Southeast Arizona Association
- White Mountain Association
- Yuma Association
- Outlying Remote Area Local Association Classrooms ONLY