CRPM: Accidental Fair Housing Violations (F101) / The Anatomy of the AAR Lease Agreement (C104) (CE: 3 Fair Housing/ 3 Contract)
- Friday, February 9th, 2018
- 9:00am - 4:00pm
- C.E. Credits
- 3 Fair Housing / 3 Contract
- $20ea / $35 pkg
- AAR Classes
- Denise Holliday, Esq. / Mike Mulvena
Accidental Fair Housing Violations | 9-Noon | Denise Holliday, Esq. - Get a detailed breakdown of fair housing in property management.
The Anatomy of the AAR Lease Agreement | 1-4pm | Mike Mulvena - Fine tune your understanding and use of the AAR Lease Agreement.
- Designation Information
CERTIFIED RESIDENTIAL PROPERTY MANAGER: AAR ‘s newest certification program dedicated to property management offering property management classes that you can use for your real estate license renewal. This program was developed and designed to hone your knowledge and skills in topics that relate to your day to day business as a property manager. The curriculum was developed in concert with property management attorneys and long time property manager practitioners. Find out more information on: www.aaronline.com/increase-knowledge.
- View Flyer
- Download this event for Outlook or iCal
- "LIVE" Streaming to the following REMOTE area locations listed below ONLY:
- "LIVE" Streaming to REMOTE Area Local Associations Classrooms ONLY
- Remote Locations
- Bullhead City/Mohave Valley Association Kingman/Golden Valley Association Lake Havasu Association Sedona/Verde Valley Association (Cottonwood, AZ) Southeast AZ Association (Sierra Vista, AZ) | Afternoon Class ONLY Tucson Association Western Pinal Association White Mountain Association Yuma Association