CRPM: Agency In Property Management (A101) / Case Studies in ARLTA (L102) (CE: 3 Agency / 3 Legal Issues)
- Friday, November 17th, 2017
- 9:00am - 4:00pm
- C.E. Credits
- 3 Agency / 3 Legal Issues
- $25 / $35 At Door
- AAR Classes
- Register Here
- Sue Flucke / Denise Holliday, ESQ.
AGENCY IN PROPERTY MANAGEMENT - Understanding how agency is created and your duties to your clients is essential for a property manager.
Case Studies in ARLTA - Delve into actual cases and the specific landlord tenant statutes that apply.
- Designation Information
CERTIFIED RESIDENTIAL PROPERTY MANAGER: AAR ‘s newest certification program dedicated to property management offering property management classes that you can use for your real estate license renewal. Find out more information on: www.aaronline.com/increase-knowledge.
- View Flyer
- Download this event for Outlook or iCal
- Streaming "LIVE" to the following remote area locations ONLY:
- Remote Local Associations Classrooms ONLY
- Remote Locations
- Bullhead City/Mohave Valley Association
Kingman/Golden Valley Association
Prescott Area Association
Western Pinal Association
White Mountain Association