AAR's Broker Management Clinics 1-3 (CE: 3 Commissioner's Standards each)
- Monday, September 25th, 2017 - Tuesday, September 26th, 2017
- 9:00am - 4:00pm
- C.E. Credits
- 3 Commissioner's Standards each
- $20ea / $50pkg
- AAR Classes
- Mary Frances Coleman
STOP...ONLINE REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED. THANK YOU!
BMC #1: Statutes & Rules (9:00– Noon, 9/25, Monday)
Standards This class provides a review of the Arizona Revised Statutes and Commissioner’s Rules as they apply to the management of a brokerage and the oversight of licensees.
BMC #2: Broker Policies (1:00—4:00, 9/25, Monday)
Explore suggested policies addressing top issues in Arizona as well as examine ADRE regulations, including the management of transaction files and storing and managing confidential data.
BMC #3: Supervision (9:00—Noon, 9/26, Tuesday)
Review the duties of a broker as required by the ADRE Commissioner’s Rules, and the general requirements of broker employment agreements, who is responsible for supervision and the consequences for failing to supervise.
- View Flyer
- Download this event for Outlook or iCal
- Streaming "LIVE" to the following remote area locations ONLY:
- Remote Local Associations Classrooms ONLY
- Remote Locations
- Bullhead City/Mohave Valley Association Central AZ Board Association Kingman/Golden Valley Association Lake Havasu Association Sedona/Verde Valley Association White Mountain Association Yuma Association