rCRMS: Federal Legal Issues (CE: 3 Fair Housing / 3 Legal Issues)
- Wednesday, October 16th, 2019
- 9:00am - 4:00pm
- C.E. Credits
- 3 Fair Housing / 3 Legal Issues
- $59 / $79 At Door
- rCRMS Classes
- Marge Lindsay / Jesi Wolnik, Esq.
Early online registration is now CLOSED. At door registrations will be accepted however, are subject to availability at the time, student materials are not gauranteed. Thank you!
Non REALTOR® Member - $79 / $99 At Door
rCRMS Graduates - $40
Get an interactive and detailed look at federal issues that impact a real estate transaction, including antitrust, RESPA and fair housing from an attorney and REALTOR® perspective.
- Designation Information
To learn more about the rCRMS certification, visit:
BONUS: This class also offers credit towards the GRI designation.
To learn more about the GRI designation, visit: www.azgri.com
- View Flyer
- Download this event for Outlook or iCal
- Tucson Association of REALTORS®
- 2445 N Tucson Blvd., Tucson, AZ 85716