Clauses will save you time by saving the phrases or wording you use for Transactions. You can create general clauses that can be reused in multiple forms.
- Navigate to Setup and click on “Clauses.” Click on Personal Clauses
- Click Add and then click on “Add new Clause”
- In the Title field, give the clause a meaningful title. In the Content field, enter the text of the clause. Click Save.
- To apply a clause, open your form and click on a multi-line field. Click on “Clause” and “Personal Clauses.”
- Select your Clause and click “Ok.”
24 Hour Transaction Desk Support: (800) 668-8768
Business Services Support is available weekdays from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Phone: (480)304-8930 | Toll Free: (866)833-7357