BROKER TOOLS: Broker Tools is a feature within TransactionDesk that allows established Superuser(s) to conduct administrative business via the platform.
- Reporting and file management: View and access all listing, sale and lease files in the branch office.
- File review compliance management: Define what documents you require for each transaction type. Brokers and administrative staff can quickly and easily review files online from any computer with web access.
- Broker Dashboard: Enables Superusers to view live real-time activity across their entire branch office.
Who is a Superuser?
- Superuser status is automatically granted to the Designated REALTOR®. DR’s can request Superuser access be granted to other agents in the company and to non-licensed company administrators.
- Requests can be made via email to TD@aaronline.com.
- Requests to designate an individual as a Superuser require the DR’s execution of a Memorandum of Understanding Agreement. The Agreement can be found at the following link:
How much does it cost to be a Superuser?
- Broker Tools and Superuser access is a standard feature in TransactionDesk for brokers with a single branch. Designated REALTORS® with multiple branch locations and/or broker edition features such as compliance review should inquire with TransactionDesk for Broker Tools fee information.
How can I remove access for a Superuser from my TransactionDesk account?
- Requests to remove a Superuser can be requested by the Designated REALTOR®. Requests can be sent to TD@aaronline.com
I have an agent on my TransactionDesk roster who is no longer with my company. How do I remove an agent?
- TransactionDesk users are not removed so as not to disrupt the platform’s data integrity. Once an agent leaves a company, their files are transferred to the Superuser. The Superuser can then retain those files, transfer the files back to the agent, or transfer the files to a different agent within the company.