2016 AAR Officer Election Notice
Posted on May 1, 2014 by (deleted)
The filing period is now open to members interested in serving as either an AAR Line Officer or Regional Vice President in Regions 1, 3 and 5 in 2016. Elections will be held during AAR’s Spring Meeting (March 24 – 27, 2015).
AAR Line Officer
AAR will hold elections for the open positions of President-Elect, First Vice President and Treasurer. These terms last one year and begin on December 1, 2015. Applications are due to the AAR office by January 26, 2015, please send them directly to Christina Smalls or Michelle Lind or call 602-248-7787 if you have any questions.
Regional Vice President
AAR will also be holding elections for Regional Vice President in Regions 1 (Lake Havasu, Bullhead, Yuma, Kingman and La Paz), Region 3 (Prescott, Central AZ, White Mountain, Northern AZ and Sedona Verde Valley) and 5 (Tucson, Santa Cruz County, Southeast Arizona, Green Valley, Douglas and Graham Greenlee). These are two-year term (2016-17) positions.
If you are interested in applying, please contact your current RVP. RVPs must notify AAR by January 26, 2015.
Region 1 RVP Contact:
Mary Roberts, MRoberts2@frontiernet.net
Region 3 RVP Contact:
Beth Adams, BAdams@desert2mountain.com
Region 5 RVP Contact:
Yvette Palmer, YPalmer11@gmail.com
The following are the minimum criteria, per Arizona Association of REALTORS® Bylaws, which must be met to qualify as a candidate for the above listed offices.
The applicant must be:
- REALTOR® member in good standing.
- Possess knowledge of the Arizona Association of REALTORS® Strategic Plan objectives;
- Have served as an elected officer of a local board/association for at least one (1) year;
- Have served at least one (1) year as an elected or appointed Arizona Association of REALTORS® Director;
- Have served at least one (1) year on the Arizona Association of REALTORS® Executive Committee.