There’s only a few more days left to register for the AAR Spring Convention. This year’s event will take place in the cool pines of Prescott, Ariz., April 15 -18, 2014. Full-convention passes are $179 and one-day passes are $79. This year’s line-up includes:
- Eight C/E classes ranging from Fair Housing to Contract Law, Disclosure to Agency
- Presentations and panel discussions from experts like:
- John Foltz, who’ll discuss “What Professionals Possess that Amateurs Don’t“;
- Amy Swaney, certified mortgage broker who’ll discuss the new loan process for faster loan approval;
- Duo Holly Mabery and Stacey Onnen will reveal “Secrets of the Buyer Consultation”;
- A hands-on AAR Genius Bar staffed by REALTOR® tech gurus to help you tackle everything from installing apps, to using Google Analytics to help gain more exposure to your website, to why you shouldn’t waste your time worrying about Zillow.
- Unparalleled networking opportunities to build your referral network and REALTOR® Karaoke to show off your secret talents.
To view the schedule, C/E opportunities, sneak peeks and more visit: www.aaronline.com/springconvention