Don’t Put Your Career On the Backburner! Re-Ignite at the AAR Broker Summit!
Posted on June 1, 2013 by Bethany Brannan
Now is the time to re-ignite your passion and find new ways to set your career on fire! Register to attend the 2013 Broker Summit on Monday, June 24, in Scottsdale, AZ. More details can be found at: www.aaronline.com/broker-summit
With a recent upturn in the market, designated brokers and managers have been hard-pressed to recruit and retain top producers. In this economy, it is important to stay ahead of the crowd and create a culture of innovation and continued success.
You are invited to join AAR and industry leaders from around the state for a full-day of learning what leadership skills you need to take your company to the next level.
Join us on Monday, June 24 for:
- A keynote presentation from top recruiter Jon Cheplak, co-founder of The Real Recruiter.
- Round-table sessions that focus on:
- Creating a winning company culture
- Competing in a “big dog world”
- How today’s team management is completely different than you thought
- The power of professionalism
- How to plan for the long-term
- A risk management panel with today’s industry experts.
The complete schedule is available at www.aaronline.com/Broker-Summit. Registration is only $49 and includes continental breakfast, lunch and a networking reception.
This year’s Broker Summit will take place at the:
Orange Tree Golf Resort
10601 N. 56th Street
Scottsdale, AZ 85254
9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Tags: Broker Summit