|Ordering MethodsMember Price: $21.99 + ShippingOnline (Hard Copy): Via Google Checkout (Shipping Included in Prices Below)
Online (eBook Format): $9.99 | Order eBook Now | ebook-instructions
Also available through:
- Amazon (for Kindle)
- iBooks (for iPad, iPhone, iPod)
- Barnes and Noble (for Nook)
- Or download to your desktop or laptop
Note: the ePub format can be opened on a desktop computer using an eReader, such as Adobe Digital Editions (free download).
Adobe Digital Editions – Windows
Adobe Digital Editions – Mac
The eBook is fully searchable:
- Type in a word or phrase and the search box will bring up each occurrence and which page/pages it can be found on.
- You can copy and paste information from the eBook into an email or document.
- You can highlight and bookmark areas so that you can easily refer back to that section.
Phone: Volume and bulk orders ONLY – Contact Christina Smalls at 602-248-7787 x463
Mail: If you are using a check (payable to: Arizona Association of REALTORS®), mail it to:
Arizona Association of REALTORS®
255 East Osborn Road #200
Phoenix, Arizona 85012
Printable Order Form
A must read for every Arizona real estate broker and agent!
Get answers to the most common real estate questions in an easy to read reference for REALTORS®, other real estate practitioners and attorneys involved in the industry. The topics covered in this book include:
- Arizona Department of Real Estate Licensing & Regulatory Authority
- The Standard of Care & a Broker’s Duties
- Agency Relationships & a Broker’s Duties
- Broker Employment Agreements
- Advertising & Marketing
- Real Property Contracts
- Interpreting the AAR Residential Resale Contract
- Residential Contract Related Forms & Other Addenda
- Short Sale Transactions <– new for 2012
- REO (Real Estate Owned) Transactions <– new for 2012
- New Home Subdivisions
- Vacant Land Transactions
- Commercial Transactions
- Sale of Manufactured and Mobile Homes
- Financing & Loan Defaults <– new for 2012
- Escrow & Title Issues
- Due Diligence
- Homeowners’ Associations
- Claims & Remedies
- Fair Housing
- Leasing & Property Management <– new for 2012
- Miscellaneous Real Estate Issues
- Broker Risk Reduction
- Officer or Director Liability
This guide includes references to real estate case law, statutes and rules. At the end of every chapter, you will find a list of “Key Points to Remember.” For easy reference, the book is fully indexed.