- HUD Responds Regarding RESPA Enforcement Policies by K. Michelle Lind (December 2000 ~ Reviewed March 2012)
- HUD Warning on Lender Fee Programs (December 1999)
- Internet-Based Loan Origination Programs Offer Real Estate Agents Opportunities and Pitfalls…Beware of RESPA
- Mortgage Fees and RESPA (April 2000)
- Mortgage Lenders, REALTORS®, and RESPA (forms referred to in the article are from the Georgia Association of REALTORS®)
- RESPA Compliance Reduces Risk by K. Michelle Lind (December 2005 ~ Reviewed March 2012)
- RESPA Enforcement Actions on the Increase by K. Michelle Lind (January 2006 ~ Reviewed March 2012)
- RESPA’s Impact on Real Estate Agents by K. Michelle Lind (January 2004 ~ Reviewed March 2012)
- Who Selects the Title Company? RESPA & Other Considerations
- No RESPA Violation for Closing Discount
- Fee Charged by Brokerage Violates RESPA
- Frequently Asked RESPA Questions - Answers Provided by NAR’s Legal Counsel
- Order NAR’s Dos and Don’ts RESPA laminated cards for easy reference to your obligations under RESPA
- The Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act: Dos and Don’ts For Real Estate Brokers and Agents
RESPA: Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act (35 minutes)
In this webinar you will learn how to view and interpret what RESPA and the State of Arizona require of REALTORS® in terms of RESPA and the Arizona State Anti-Kickback Law.
Meet Your Speaker: Jim Nelson is the Southwest Division Council for First American Title Insurance Company.
RESPA Reform and Your Business (45 minutes)
But isn’t it just a forms change? It turns out there is a little more to it! Find out how RESPA changes, including the new Good Faith Estimate and HUD-1 forms, affect your business. (Recorded January 2010)
Meet Your Speaker: Amy Swaney, CMB, is one nine individuals who hold the residential “Certified Mortgage Banker” (CMB) designation in the state of Arizona, the highest designation offered by the national Mortgage Bankers Association. She employs her vast industry knowledge to the benefit of her REALTOR® clients as a mortgage loan originator.
Having trouble viewing a webinar? You may need to download the GoToWebinar codec.