Full Convention Pass:
At this years’ convention…
- Designation/Certification Classes
- Continuing Education
- Technology Tips & Hands-on Genius Bar
- Networking Activities
Save the Date! April 15 — 18, 2014 | Prescott Resort
The 2014 AAR Spring Convention will help Arizona REALTORS® uncover new ways to stand out, reach out and get out of your comfort zone.
On behalf of the 2014 planning committee, I’d like to invite you to take part in this incredible learning and networking event.
The cool Prescott pines are calling your name and April 15–18 you’ll have the opportunity to learn the secrets to being more savvy.
Whether you’re looking to become more tech savvy, market savvy or client savvy — this is the place to be in April!
I hope you’ll join us!
Some real estate agents have all the savvy.
The Arizona Association of REALTORS® invites you to spend three days finding yours. The 2014 AAR Spring Convention, Secrets of the Savvy REALTOR®, pairs Arizona real estate professionals with local and national experts that will help you elevate your business and help you gain an edge over your competition. Whether you’re looking to be more tech savvy, market savvy or even legal savvy — this is the place to be.
Secrets of the Savvy REALTOR ®
Featured Speakers, Topics and Special Events:
- Eight C/E courses to choose from.
- NAR Director of Digital Engagement Nobu Hata will discuss ways to integrate analytics and customer reviews into your marketing strategy for dynamic results.
- Make the transition from discovery to execution with a visit to the AAR Genius Bar. There, tech experts will answer your toughest tech questions and put you on the path to success with hands-on demonstrations and one-on-one assistance.
- Get industry updates from AAR CEO Michelle Lind; go paperless with tips from Garry Wise; and hear from legal experts from around the state on ways to manage your risk.
- Learn ways to avoid deal breakers, shortcomings, slow markets and everything else that keeps Arizona REALTORS® up at night.
- Keep your client pipeline full with unparalleled opportunities to network with agents in your area!