September 2012 – Table of Contents
Posted on September 1, 2012 by Arizona Realtor Monthly
Four Real-Life Real Estate Deals Demonstrate Promise & Problems
Insights from AAR General Counsel K. Michelle Lind
Attorney Scott Drucker Digs into Potential Fraud in the Short Sale Marketplace
What the Courts Had to Say about Cash Found in the Wall of a Home Sold “As Is”
Lessons Learned from a Recent Fair Housing Case
Rate the current issue!
- FHFA Announces New Short Sale Guidelines for Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac
- Buyer Advisory Updates in August
- Attention Brokers: Sign Up Now to Complete Broker Management Clinic Before Requirement Increases from Three to Nine Hours
- REALTOR® Caucus Reminder
- Two Upcoming Marketing Reboot Classes
- Listing & Selling REOs Course
- Don’t Miss Industry Partners Conference!
- CRB Course on Business Planning for Maximum Results