Licensee May Sell or Lease a Mobile Home Under Certain Conditions

Posted on September 1, 2012 by AAR

Print Friendly


Can an agent list a mobile home for long-term rental?


See Discussion.


Generally, a license issued by the Office of Administration of the Arizona Department of Fire Building and Life Safety is required to act as a broker or salesperson in the sale of a mobile home. See A.R.S. §41-2194(3-4). However, this licensure requirement does not apply to a real estate licensee if the mobile home is listed in the contract for the lease or sale of the real property executed by its owner and the mobile home is installed on the real property. See A.R.S. §41-2178(B) (1).
Arizona REALTOR® Magazine – September 2012

Tags: , , ,

Comments are closed.